AL's answer for Excel 2007
AL's answer for PowerPoint 2007
AL's answer for Word 2007
- Files stored on MyFiles can be accessed from any computer connected to the Internet through a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Files can be shared with friends, colleagues, collaborators, conference attendees, project team members, and others, both on and off campus. File owners are able to provide access that can be read-only or read-write, allowing for controlled access and collaborative editing.
- Files can be tracked to see who has read the file and who has made changes to the file. MyFiles can even store multiple versions of a file to keep a history of revisions.
- Files are secured by BGSU authentication username and password, and can be accessed by others only if the account owner gives permission. Access can be assigned based on BGSU usernames and passwords, or by electronic ticket that allows individuals not associated with BGSU to gain read-only or read-write access.
- Files can be accessed by clicking on a designated web URL. Each file has a specific web URL that can be sent to others through email instead of sending entire files as attachments.
- Not a place for instructors to store class notes for students, Blackboard should be used for this.
- Not a place to share unauthorized copies of media or other digital files.
INTERACT AT THE CENTER!
If you would like to be a part of the "Interact Community," simply click on the COMMENTS link at the bottom of a posting and share your thoughts, experiences, or both.
If you have any suggestions for future discussions, please email email@example.comReturn to The Center