Submission details are as follows:
- STYLE - All manuscripts must be formatted in either APA or MLA style.
- LENGTH - Manuscript should be no more than 10 pages (not including abstract, references or appendices). Authors are encouraged to include appendices that promote application and integration of materials (i.e., assignments, rubrics, examples, etc.).
- ABSTRACT - Each manuscript must be summarized in an abstract of 50 to 100 words.
- AUTHOR - Each author should provide his/her full name, title and departmental affiliation, campus address, telephone number, and email address. Each author must also include a brief biography (no more than 50 words per author).
- FORMAT - All manuscripts must be submitted via email as attachments in Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format. Do not include personal identifiers within the manuscript. Include contact information only on a separate cover sheet. Each manuscript will be assigned a unique identifier for blind review processes. Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DEADLINE - All submissions must be received by 4:00pm on April 7, 2008 (CST).